Rca Ant How Do You Capture Video From VCR With A Hauppauge TV Tuner?

How do you capture video from VCR with a Hauppauge TV tuner? - rca ant

I have a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 1600, and I want to connect my video connection (analog?) Record on my PC to video. I am in search of what remained to be done, and I have many questions to answer, as much as you can.

1. I want the video connection to a coaxial cable, because they have no other choice. So, to the "Out" (not true in the video?). But in the back of my TV tuner, there are 3 coax jacks, one for "FM" TV "," Ant "Which of the three can connect the cable?" Just to tell you that the tuner has RCA outputs for audio - (red and white), so you can not connect together.

2. What software do I need? I downloaded Power Video Studio, but you do not know how to configure that they take from the recorder.

Basically, I need a step by step guide that works for my team, if there is one, please give me! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment