Extracting Protruding Teeth What's The Cost Of Extracting 2 Teeth And Fitting New Ones If...?

What's the cost of extracting 2 teeth and fitting new ones if...? - extracting protruding teeth

What is the cost of extraction of 2 teeth and new equipment, if you are under 18? Because I am 17 years and have two big front teeth that protrude. Today I went to the orthodontist and said I'm too old) for brackets (fees, but what are the options is to remove two teeth except the two large push-to-room for two front teeth back to make or break his chin. I went into the orthodontic practice, there are about 5 years and has been agreed for the contract, but then decided, I decided that it is not very comfortable with them. Sorry, but you do not choose to think about it, would not the teeth of small - they have always been great, but perhaps a little could be pushed. It is not the time to pull two teeth very good (next to the tooth in front) for psuh teeth back and forth, it would be logical, to remove and replace the front teeth, so just wanted to know what "it will cost. Was the National Health Service? also cost less than 18 years to clean the teeth on the NHS?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well
I have to extract two very good teeth without cavities cuz i have a bite to my lower jaw. But the teeth move behind the other, then the disease is a perfect smile. Hope in the more or less.

I think we should just get your teeth not so bad away. For me, nothing is worth idk cuz im under 18, but it depends on your insurance. UR U can call you and ask. or ask your dentist and you can see how much it costs.

Hope this helps.:]

Post a Comment