What Are Rotc Disqualifiers Are Asthma And Depression Disqualifiers For Army ROTC?

Are asthma and depression disqualifiers for Army ROTC? - what are rotc disqualifiers

I had a small case of asthma, when I was younger. I never had an asthma attack or other problem with it. I also had depression when I was younger, and this year in college. I was prescribed medication, but after talking to the doc, I took a month to 2 months. All this happened the last school year, my second year (I'm Jr.), but I know that as a disqualification. Can exemptions for them? I know that have depression, you are the only pictures of one years, and has not for a whole year. I do not know what to do ... I want to serve in the army and serve my country, and these things I do not want me to ...

2 comments:

Eagle1 Fox2 said...

Everything was also disqualified disqualify trying to get a commission. There are several requirements for officers in dealing with registered medical issues.

K I said...

Not exactly an official matter. Add ROTC does not serve his country, no matter how many people will tell you otherwise. To achieve this and show.

Post a Comment