Luxury Shower Enclosures Closing On My Home End Of July - Can I Take My Expensive Luxury Shower Head Or Do I Have To Leave It?

Closing on my home end of July - can I take my expensive luxury shower head or do I have to leave it? - luxury shower enclosures

This is the first time selling a house. I only say to my mother that this morning I decided to take my $ 100 with a shower, when I move and replace them with these 20 million, I have found. But my mother turned to me and said he can not and I could be sued. She told me to leave it there, because it was the buyer and should be. I do not see much. What do you think?

1 comments:

Lady Real said...

Your real estate agent first, should have raised the question of what is and what is happening, because everything is placed on the property, including showers, should keep the property, unless it was to write an addendum to the contract is not where the shower is in the sale of the house included. Although not depends on where you are in the sales process. Ask your dealer if it is too late to take supplements. If so, you can still offer to buy the new shower head buyer, the purchase agreement.

Post a Comment